- Phone Calls - The use of cellular phones to initiate or receive calls will continue to be confined to the Locker Room or your automobile.
- Texting/Emailing - Cellular phones may now be used for texting and emailing ONLY with the following conditions:
- Devices must be placed in silent mode at all times.
- Devices may only be used while seated in the Clubhouse.
- Devices must be kept out of sight in your pocket or lap, and not be left on tables.
- Devices may be used discreetly on the golf course and practice range, but may not be used at any time on or near the starting or finishing hole of each nine, nor on the practice putting green by the Clubhouse and should never affect pace of play.
- Cameras - We certainly want our golf playing guests to remember their experience at Metedeconk, but we must also respect our Membersí right to privacy. Therefore, the use of cameras on premises for still photography or video will continue to be prohibited with the following exception:
- Provided all individuals captured in a photo have consented to be photographed, smart phone cameras may be used on the golf course and practice range (though not on or near the starting or finishing hole of each nine, nor on the practice putting green by the Clubhouse) and again, not to interfere with pace of play.
In order for any policy to be effective, it needs to be both manageable and "have some teeth." Therefore, the following schedule of violations will go into effect immediately with the new policy:
1st: Rules & Infractions Warning Letter
2nd: $100 Fine
3rd: $500 Fine
4th: 30 Day Suspension