By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our services to you.
The Club collects personally identifiable information, such as your name, e-mail address, home and/or work address, telephone number, and, in some instances, payment and billing information (“Personal Data”). This information is used to contact or identify you.
The Club may also passively collect information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. The Club uses this information for operation of its services, to maintain quality of the services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of The Club’s website.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Club uses the collected information for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain our services;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the services;
- To monitor the usage of the services; and
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, networks located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States, and store and process it in the United States.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Club does not sell or rent your personal information or Personal Data to third parties. We may share your personal information, with or without notice to you, in the following circumstances.
- We may share information in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves or our customers, including when we believe, in good faith, that such action is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation;
- protect and defend The Club’s rights or property;
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with The Club’s services;
- protect the personal safety or security of The Club’s members, employees or the public; or to
- protect against legal liability.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS: From time to time, The Club may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services ("Services Providers"), to provide the services on our behalf, to perform services-related amenities or to assist us in monitoring and analyzing how our services are used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- FINANCING OR SALE: We may share information in connection with financing or sale of our assets to another company.
- We may share information for any other lawful purposes with your consent.
The Club’s website uses “cookies” to personalize your online experience. Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier placed on your hard disk by a webpage server. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time as they tell the webserver that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you choose to stay logged in to Our website, a cookie helps Our site recall your specific information on subsequent visits.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of The Club’s website.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
The Club takes commercially reasonable measures to secure your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. This includes the implementation of physical, technological, and organizational safeguards and security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure of your Personal Data under our control. We also take measures to protect the Personal Data we disclose to third parties, for example by entering into contractual agreements stipulating the confidentiality of the information and the purposes for which it is to be used.
Please be aware though that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. You can help us by protecting and keeping your passwords safe at all times, and not using the same password for different applications or sites. You also can protect yourself and help us reduce the risk of fraud by promptly notifying us if you suspect that your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen or used without permission.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES AND RIGHTS
Where applicable law provides you with any of the following rights, you may exercise such right by contacting us, in addition to the methods outlined below. The Club will endeavor to (a) exercise diligence to promptly respond and (b) take commercially reasonable measures to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your personal information.
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you may do so at any time by accessing your account online.
- You may object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- You may opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time, by clicking on the “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” link in the marketing communications we send you.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us as provided below. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You can also contact us at:
Metedeconk National Golf Club
Attn: Administrative Offices
50 Hannah Hill Road
Jackson, New Jersey 08572
Tel.: (732) 928-0111
Last Updated: November 2019